Sunday, January 28, 2007

A welcome to All

Hi All,

This is a nice way for our family to keep in touch with what is going on in each of our lives. Things are so hectic that its getting difficult to keep in touch with everyone.

Using the BLOG, everyone can just fill in a few sentences with whats happening. Since we are a really big family, I think that 'Our Really Big Family' is a good name for the BLOG :-)

Hope you all treat this as a personal invite to join, and to keep this BLOG updated with current activities.

Please send me the emails of relatives that you think are interested in joining and I will add them to the list.

Hope to hear from you all soon..

Luv,

Arun

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hi Arun! Nice idea...
For a minute, I thought I was sent a link to join some blog started by some anonymous Arun... but the 'My really BIG family' got me thinking that it's probably you...

Jennifer said...

Fantastic Idea !! (You know, I had started a blog on myspace.com - the pathetic thing was so slow.. I gave up before OUR REALLY BIG FAMILY decide to come after me for forcing them to use it... :)

This is perfect.. great. Look forward to regular updates from me.